Friday, June 19, 2020

People are forgetting their Middle School History Lessons

I would start with a Double Post where people are forgetting rather allegedly their Middle School History Lessons and they are 35 and have 0 Excuse to forget them. That would be the only thing that would keep me engaged (True Story) and not just fling material things or problems.

Material things and problems are just too easy. I would feel that most of my peers are more educated than most and we still can't grab the key code out of the Brown Paper Bag. I don't know if that is a Mom and Dad Issue or more of an individual issue. A Mom and Dad Issue would be Eddie Hill's Stolen Part and Wrecked Car getting every false name under the sun.

I hate there is not love, not respect, and not dignity. Like yeah, I don't want to be frumpy or have to go on a scavenger hunt en route to McDonald's or any other Fast Food, because that would be the only way my Gift Card would work. It would have to mean like waiting hours for the phone and not surfing like the coast had to be truly clear.

An individual issue would be how incompetent Tom Herman or Lincoln Riley is without the key code or worse, having to back channel artificial highs out of the Stock Market and that is because you couldn't gamble. I'd rather'd stick to having to want every Man be like my Dad or every Woman either be a Fashionista or an Athlete.

One would be sticking to something and the other would be getting out of something. I feel most adults would rather get out of something than stick to something. If it is your friends or family, it is a different story. I don't think these favors are earning any favors at home and trust me, I would rather see continuity.

I would rather talk about Drag Racing or Reviving College Football Programs with anyone just to see having people want to take the bait, Hook, Line and Sinker. But, they would not be my Uncle taking Sports seriously and then some and not just for Girls or Gambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...