Monday, June 1, 2020

Indy Lights Has Cooled Off For Good Again

This Indy Lights run has cooled off for good again, after a Dozen Season Run and intermitting that was the Indy Pro Series, which became a Tony George/Brian Barnhart Response to the demise of the Original Indy Lights.

I would find that the running joke, and not happily is the Indy Lights Series had Single Digit Car Counts most races and the farce is they had the same old cars for years. It is not a funny farce and I feel like the messaging in the Indy Lights Series was it was easier to join Indy Car than race Indy Lights.

I feel like I am on fire on my 35th Birthday Morning and it is not even the proper morning. Whenever you'd have a Press Conference about something preexisting, it is not good and I am thinking that there'd be myriads of hard restarts on the Road to Indy.

The unintended consequence is it would push the Indy Car Series into more chassis sooner, and that would be more welcome. Not having to bang together Lola Chassis when support was nonexistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...