Friday, June 12, 2020

The Best People Know How to Treat Women and Children Well

I feel like like it or not, some of these cats are not earning their entertainment card even if it had SAG on it. And I don't think my Friends and Classmates Mothers would stick their necks out for their ability to avoid working at Taco Bella or Taco Bell to let their other filthy friends fill their roles.

There is a moral and the best people know how to treat Women and Children well.  I find no joy in having to throw in the mud ethics for fun. That is a scumbag way to treat people and I would be popping mad if it was someone from my town having to be hit 2 or 3 Light Fixtures like "No Biggie" like it was practice and their Mom would moo.

Whenever a Girl's Mom or Aunt moos like a Cow, that is not good. Grandmas would rather take pride in who their baby dated for Homecoming or Prom rather than bring shame or drag stories. I feel like there are too many maladjusted people and that is a real problem.

The problem is Girls get wise and if those opinions become on the Playground, that is a problem. I feel like the Munchies are pervasive and I hate that because I would rather bring something new to the Family Table, like Florida State being a West Coast Offense. In reality, that would be a Major Buckley before that would be reality.

Babies would want to learn and I don't think Babies would learn well with things that would take them out of School for half a year. Even in normal circumstances. Babies would like to see what kind of people they'd be when they get to High School or College Aged.

Babies and Beauties would see if it is a good deal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...