Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I Would Much Rather Have Results

I feel like we are losing the purpose of why we are there. There would be having to much rather have results vs. consequences. Results are a whole lot more fun than consequences.

I would rather have results for the reason that it would be easier to learn from. Results are a lot more fun than just anyone hanging on to something. I would feel like I am saying this just because we are not cooped up at home doesn't mean Just Because.

I feel in seriousness, we'd try to transfer from Offline to Online back to Offline. That would be tricky, especially if people only want to just lose it. It already is bad enough that we'd have enough problems as is without adding to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...