Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stolen Heisman Coming Back to School is Not Good!

I feel like what is blatantly obvious that Stolen Heisman Reggie Bush coming back to school is not good. USC currently does not have a good Student Body and I hate to be Oscar the Grouch here, if Oscar the Grouch was as deplorably rotten and inappropriate as Elmo, but, I do have real memories and trust me, they are not good.

I wanted to see Vince Young carry the Heisman back to Houston in 2005 just over the Ohio State Game. My friends and classmates had School School still and I became a Working Man, albeit not a well one. This broke the wall on Character Heisman where the Leaked Heisman Sam Bradford has currently been out of the picture for 2 to 3 Years and could have changed the fortunes of Seattle, St. Louis and Los Angeles Markets, the Emotionometer Heisman in Cam Newton causing my Worst Night in Sports, everyone cooing and cawing over Johnny Football until he broke my Grandma's and Grandpa's Roger Staubach Record and Boycott Jameis being anything but child's play.

St. Reggie is not a Nice Man. If it was about being a Nice Man, a lot of these Sports Shows and Banquets would have more room for these people. We can't stop the rain and we can't stop the run, but the irony is I can't stand low character cats in my house or trying to creep into entrepreneurs. USC should restore Student Body and be the Grambling of the American West. 

USC is not a Playoff Team. They are still crucified by Iowa, and that is everyday in the West. I would think if a USC Guy became red hot, I would rather pump Hawaii or Washington, because of St. Reggie and I don't think a Florida Bowl is going to do it well for USC's Rabid and Impatient Fan Base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...