Thursday, June 18, 2020

Rick Ware Racing has earned their Rick and Morty Status

Rick Ware Racing has fully earned their Rick and Morty Ware Racing Status and it is not a compliment. I feel like I've been spoiled by the Torrences or Furniture Row, but, this is becoming a stand-up farce. 

This has become a stand up farce because Cody Ware has left the nest and wanted to run Sports Cars Again. The SAME Cody Ware that called out Matt DiBenedetto on his Social Media Rise. What Rick Ware Racing is doing is putting better racers and teams in a pickle, and we don't have a lot of Cup Stars.

Nor, do we have the best of the best, and that is proven with Quin Houff replacing our Local Jefferson J-Hawk Landon Cassill. I don't find paying for more incompetent funny, nor do I find company men and women amusing.

We don't have a lot of Cup Series Stars at any time. I would pay my hard earned money to see someone different in merchandising. Here is the hacks of Rick Ware Racing, or Rick and Morty Ware Racing:

1. Going with One Paint Scheme but Settling on Another

This is unacceptable for any team, especially if East Carolina Fans and Boosters want to get the time of day anywhere in America, let alone Sports Shrines.

2. Not being transparent in the Media Guide with which car

This is just as grossly incompetent and the incompetence is having to tie sponsors to either the Camaro or the Mustang.

3. Not being Media Specialized

Everything from Show Cars to Interviews would have to be coordinated. I know that is a lot to expect, but, the Futuristic Pickle that Rick Ware puts himself in fair and square is laughable to other members of motorsports.

4. Being absolute Morticians When Things Go Wrong

Sadly, this happens a lot and even if actual Morticians Drove the Bus, they'd miss their families and be Road Weary, even for a Jug of Milk. This happens a lot and how people conduct themselves is crucial on if this is a Developmental Program or running like you are doing laps for fun.

5. It is a drain on the economy if you had to bloat your team for no other good jobs.

This happens a lot, if not too much to count. I would feel the bad habit ARCA is leaving behind from the Home Office/Independent Years End is letting anyone drive my cars.

6. Rick Ware Racing is not yet down to anyone yet.

I would have believed it if it was a Seattle Driver, with a Seattle Crew, and a Seattle Owner. The Jello would be for Family Things, Andy Griffith, the Braves and AEW in the South Atlantic, not be a running joke of no expectations and people losing their lids when they missed the Braves more than once.

7. Seriously, I Command Competent Owners

This would go to my Live Sports Lowlights where I'd commanded a Drug Test out of Shane Hmiel, not just demanded. On the 11th Commandment, I would want to see someone who'd actually keep count of cars, at least learn things, or all of the above.

8. Red Bull will not fly with Rick and Morty

I feel Rick Ware would have more Sponsors than Evernham and not even Humpty Dumpty would put together cars, if it had to be Old Grand Prixs and Cutlasses instead of top of the line Mustangs and Camaros. 

9. I would actually be better off with a Vancouver Team or a Lexington Team

I actually would want a Vancouver Team just to wear out Greg Moore's 99, a Lexington Team to return the proper of the 28, which Doug and Robert Yates are not History Majors, and I feel I would be happier with a Los Angeles Cup and Indy Car Team taking the world by the tail.

10. If a London Team Won Big Here, We Would be Happier...

Than letting an LOL Sponsor or more appropriately, a Rage Sponsor like Death Wish Coffee storm the Sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...