Sunday, June 28, 2020

Under Armour Played the Terminator against UCLA

I don't necessarily find joy on poking the bear on what everyone already knows, but, Under Armour played the terminator against UCLA. UCLA Bruins Athletics would not have enough paint to transfer to make into a National Powerhouse again.

I would think the Fundraising Machine of UCLA Bruins Athletics is Worn Out With More Miles to Go. They'd need to uncomfortably address the replacements of Pauley Pavilion and the Rose Bowl at some point in the future.

UCLA carries the Public Opinion of Los Angeles and like it or not, the Sports Scene has to transcend and not just be lost in ennui. I am not a Pyramid of Success Believer, nor would I have anything like I would tailor every Uniform from Marion to Westwood. 

UCLA is not a Splashy Program and whenever they have tried to make a Splash, it has backfired against them. Their mannerisms have disappeared into the West Coast instead of being a Pillar, Beacon and a Pedestal.

I would feel like Under Armour did not add anything, including not doing their research for a proper color like Nike did with Tennessee. I don't know if being Baby Blue at Home would be a necessity, or a Bear Necessity, but, it would make a great Women's Sports Color as the Metal Pacific Blue could be retained in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...