Sunday, June 21, 2020

CrossFit and the Collar are a Problem

I would start this Father's Day with how CrossFit and the Collar are a problem. Do them a favor and cut off their revenue stream. I would feel that the other C is missing and it is Character and Captaincy. 

I find no humor in the fact that you'd be Hyper Competitive but cannot sit through a Class on English History. It has been part of our culture and don't even dare get me started on people who'd have it easier to go to School Online just to avoid people.

I would shriek, especially if this is not a new problem through the years. This is only becoming more persistent and people who would do nothing would get called out quicker. People know this. 

Other than having to get out of the house at some point, we'd have to think about character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...