Friday, June 5, 2020

Severance Packages and Not Keeping Your Head Together

I feel like in my Hometown Lore, of my Boyhood Lisbon, I would think the running joke is they couldn't agree on Severance Packages even with an Outsider and most of them not being happy about nothing and it affected City and School Negatively. 

I would think in Sports, namely in the NFL, I'd see having a lot of things to do with everything other than Football. I don't think the USOC or IOC would have a Smell The Roses Role like in Soccer, to stave a lockout or have to change Sports Forever, but, I would feel some things would have to be set to done.

Spring Football is a Trick Bag that does not last. Even if you had the Stormiest 1999 Birthday, I would welcome back the Arena Football League BEFORE I am tricked with another XFL. If I was your General Manager, I would feel like I would want to see another Arena Football League.

It would get stormy with the Athletics situation with Oakland and Alameda County. I am feeling Commissioner Manfred nosed into too many things to try to make up for Commissioner Selig. Most Young People's Leadership is Not Looney Tunes and Peanuts, but South Park and Family Guy and most of those people hold tight to those shows.

Everyone wants a Christmas Miracle and by the time actual Christmas comes around, we'd be out of tricks and bags. I am thinking with the Presidency, we'd have to keep throwing the Heat around the Severance Package on the Grill because I can't stand the shortage of good character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...