Monday, June 29, 2020

I would feel like the Brickyard 400 NEEDS to be the Brickyard 400 Again!

I feel like the fact Big Machine has made a mess of the Brickyard 400 is an understatement! I would feel angered that the Brickyard 400 NEEDS to be the Brickyard 400 again! Even though this year is this year, but, something does not feel right in trying to change the race's name every year.

I would believe that we should be having the Road to the Brickyard 400 to generate entries that otherwise would not happen. I could not speak for 2021 other than the fact it should be back to a Proper Early August Race again.

I would believe that we would be on our Track Record 5 First Time Brickyard 400 Winners in a Row Quest because the Succession of Brickyard 400 Winners all time has been 4 and that was in the first years of the race.

What I would like to see is having some form of revival of the Lap Fund and that would be a fun way to keep people engaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...