Thursday, June 25, 2020

What Would Moving the All Star Race Before Having Atlanta or St. Louis Do?

I would feel like NASCAR would potentially move the All Star Race to one of its Grey Ladies in the Southeast, which any one in the Southeast would have the term "Grey Lady" be Legion Field in Birmingham, AL.

I would say for the first of the Grey Lady Column is having to have the All Star Race at Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway. If I was Mr. Sargeant, I would have the tickets right next to the Milk and Cookies at the Krogers in Metro Nashville and I would feel he was not called on first for the date to happen but instead, Dover Downs having to suction credit where it was not due.

The second venue, and I would call this acceptable, is Bowman Gray Stadium and this would be to try to fix up a Consolidated Venue (Bowman Gray and North Wilkesboro). I would admit that Venue #2 Full Time would be a Money Pit to keep throwing money into and the first would be sentimental for having a Cup Race at the Home of the Winston Cup.

Hickory should be home of the All Star Race because it would fill out being a Home Race without having to deal with the Travel Commitments of having the Race in Seattle.

I would say for the 4th, would be Greenville Pickens, because none of the Major Touring Series make a trek to Upstate South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...