Sunday, June 14, 2020

Social Skills Are Needed With that Paycheck

This Flag Day, it feels as awkward as having to say Watermelon and Cheese on my telephone, which is clever, but, you can't keep it up. I feel like Social Skills are needed with that paycheck and they are needed. I would not have minded a 40 Starter unless if there was a honing and pruning of Social Skills with the Regional Skills or Home Track.

I feel the dearth of Social Skills and Character is unacceptable. I don't even see locally Cedar Rapids Jefferson being a good developer of Faculty and Coaches and they are not given the good time of day like we in Central Texas. We have a lot of discussions to get to, and they'd have to get to them more than once and orderly.

I would admit that the least that my Home Track Hawkeye Downs could do is at least have 1 Marketable Racer on Call because there is not an ASA/ARCA where that would reinvigorate the neighborhood or neighborhoods again and that is currently not there right now. I don't think that we have lent forethought into anything like it was School Lunch.

I get tired of having to drain character like 3's and I do find that I am on my stickler where either you are good or nothing at all. This is not fun and Social Skills would have to be needed with that paycheck and this is all being circular and getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...