Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Taking Away Comprehension

I feel there is nothing worse than taking away comprehension. I am on my rant here, especially if Comprehension equals Education and for some people, it would be too late and they would be in a Fishbowl.

I would feel like it is mildly amusing when the words "Sideshow Exhibition Garbage" comes up because  Windvow screen tests NASCAR Heat with more of the perks and privileges than Soundhead did Wreckfest before Wreckfest came out. It is not funny, it is real life.

It becomes a recurring theme where things I thought where taken care of creep back up. There is nothing funny or amusing with these terms and I feel we would be racing to know these things once everything comes back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...