Thursday, June 4, 2020

We would be more likely to need Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway for Cup

Nashville Superspeedway returning from literally nowhere to join the Cup Division is not the best strategy, unless we are building a new Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway. I feel like instead, for nobility reasons and the fact we have just had a Season in the Last Few Weeks again, we would need Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway for Cup Series Racing.

We've fought for Nashville Fairgrounds and I feel Mr. Sargeant would be happy to see the 7th Short Track Race in the Cup Division. I would feel explicitly that Nashville Fairgrounds should be the All Star Race, because anything with Charlotte being the All Star Race would have lost its edge.

I am still wanting to see my 7th Short Track Race in the Cup Division and that would appease most people who are currently not happy with anything.  Better yet, I would be happier with having to have a 5 Day Policy after the Coke Zero Firecracker 400 just to have Nashville Fairgrounds on the Slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...