Sunday, February 16, 2020

Bail Reform is Not A Good Idea

I feel like Bail Reform is not a Good Idea. The only good thing Bail Reform would do is give people who'd cause problems more problems. I would not like More Overtime BECAUSE someone else messed up! I feel instead of jobs or schools, it is doing things to have 3 Hots and a Cot.

It is cheaper to keep a Good Apartment than to be detained. It overwhelms Social Services and too, it is akin to giving someone money and not accounting for it. That is why outside the Holiday Season, we don't just give money to anyone other than reputable Non-Profits.

I would have pointed feelings towards having Convict Labor. I would be like I would lose every hair on my head if that same Convict Labor is used to sway an Election or be paroled to the People's House. To be frank, I could not even land those jobs independently.

I feel this is dual troublesome in my Home Turf because of having myriads of Chicago and Chicagoland ties. Bail Reform is not lit. It is bad policy lit on fire.

This is not a Skull Game of Spirited Ideas where you'd keep people in School or College, or find the money to keep them in School or College. These are replacements who's bad ideas got them elected and worse than being a replacement, they do not have hard bookkeeping experience.

Worse, we have bad people in office. I find no joy in not having anything to offer to begin with. I'd see a void after the Presidential Candidates left town and there are people who'd pump resumes all over again.

Leadership is not running back Home and expecting a different result. Like it or not, we are a merit culture and people work hard to leave nice things, period! Even if you'd focus on Atlantic City, I'd love you more for focusing on Atlantic City! I'd love you more if it was not just me having to feel like having to lid the Big East after UConn had their fun with their cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...