Friday, February 7, 2020

I'd want to return to the Drawing Board about NASCAR Video Gaming

I feel like wanting to see a Return to the Drawing Board, literally, about NASCAR Video Gaming. Since 704 No Show Jonesed It With NASCAR Heat, I feel like wanting to see something different and new in the Gaming Cycle.

This is not NBA Commissioner Silver needing another thing to get him ticked off like a Car Guy. Even though Taco Bell sells Tacos, but, the Bella would not be well known for authenticity. (Even though that is a Late 2000's Tag, but, I feel there is a difference in doing things and doing things authentically.)

I'd feel even though everything's bigger, but, it does not mean it is better. I would weed out the Gambling Sense just to have more stuff actually internally in the game if I was Developer. I would want to see Older Cars just to see having the Auto Manufacturers bump 1990's Cars all over again.

The only reason Stages would finally go away is the integrity of the game and the sport. No one likes to talk about either, but, they'd get hopping mad when that question is talked about. I would not want a wrong AAU as in All American and Unemployed, but, that is what we are stuck with.

I don't know if the Metal Movement would KRS-One into NASCAR, but, I would feel for all the Metal in this Country, you can't unmake Tim Wilkerson or Warren Johnson. I would feel like the 48 will get freed up, too, and we'd free ourselves into the 5 or 25 for Owner's Point's Reasons.

Most kids want Merchandising in their Hands more than Principle, which is terrible. I'd feel Fun is Hard Work and I'd like to see someone take the dirty work on development seriously rather than do a Dirt to Daytona Rehash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...