Thursday, February 6, 2020

I would scoop up Florida A and M and Bethune Cookman for the SWAC...

I feel with North Carolina A and T causing an Out Ring HBCU War with Hampton, I would feel like proposing Florida A and M and Bethune Cookman for the SWAC. The downside is Mississippi Valley State would be closer to their Texas and Louisiana Counterparts than Jackson State or Alcorn State.

What I would feel like is the MEAC is on the verge of collapsing and the fact there was someone who answered the phones full time was a deep enough lure for the Rattlers to roll past their Deep South Rivals. The MEAC could not survive a 3rd Loss when it came time to take an inevitable, but unwelcome loss, namely out of the Home of the ACC.

I would start with Howard, Morgan State, Coppin State, North Carolina Central, and South Carolina State would be having Richmond, VCU, and Norfolk State be the Mid Eastern 8. I would see for Football's Automatic Bid, having James Madison and William and Mary.

This would be very preliminary. It would lend for the true 12 Member SWAC like their SEC Counterparts and it would be fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...