Monday, February 10, 2020

Why not a Driver of the Year/IROC Styled Super League?

I've even tried to do a Driver of the Year Points Championship and IROC Styled Super League and only recently, I've had to call truce for reasons, because I'd keep a Quarterly Championship and I'd want to at least at some point, have a Driver of the Year Points Championship/IROC Styled Super League.

None of it would be hype. I don't know if I'd have an interest in transferring posts from other Blog Sites or if that ship would have sailed, I'd feel like we'd have to have an apparent tie to each form of motorsports.

I would have to say if anything, a Super System like the A Team would have to take more than one person to be successful long term. It would be a problem if it is people attraction and people bail once the economy would break.

To be general about it, most of us Auto Racing Fans would be interested in the Auto Racing Aspect of the Show. It would not be Silicon Valley trying to keep the CORE League Alive when 704 ceased to exist, and instead, we'd get Corian Racing in ARCA.

I would like to see something that would be a shock to my system in a good way, namely, like reason to buy Video Game Consoles again. There is nothing worse than people not being remotely interested in keeping a quality product on shelf, and iRacing would argue their product is not on shelf.

I would sense that if anything, I'd like to see someone not hyped to death try to win the Indianapolis 500. It would be fun not to necessarily pump people on whoever should must win or whatever needs to win for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...