Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Why Not A USGP Series if China Doesn't Come Back..

I feel like I am on my "If I Never Come Back" because that is currently my life mantra. Sadly, if China doesn't come back to Formula One, I would propose a USGP Series of 12 Races. The reason why I would propose 12 would be Long Beach being a suitable China Replacement should China not Come Back, Miami, a Couple Natural Terrain Road Courses (Road Atlanta and Brainerd), a Couple of Superspeedways (Indianapolis 500 and Atlanta Motor), Springfield Mile and DuQuoin, Nashville Fairgrounds and Hickory for Short Tracks and Knoxville and Williams Grove for Dirt Tracks.

The upside would be more cars than what we know what to do with. I would think this would be a fun series having to figure out different championships at once. I would rather see Atlanta Motor Speedway do a formal repave again for the 1st Time Since they expanded the track in 1997 and I feel this would be a Public Service Announcement.

I would say generally, this would be a Summer Series, and it would start at Long Beach and end in Miami. I don't know how many things has been proposed on this Post, but, it would be a welcome story.

Long Beach
Indianapolis 500
Brainerd
Knoxville
Nashville Fairgrounds
Springfield Mile
DuQuion
Williams Grove
Hickory
Road Atlanta
Atlanta Motor
Miami

I feel this would be a real, genuine proposal and a lot of my fellow bloggers wouldn't dare propose unless it was marriage, which one of my classmates a couple years older would say. I would like to see Other Series grow out of this series like a Relay Rally or my personal favorite, having Major Bonuses remarked out of the slate.

I would feel differently that I would want to either have real joy or want places that are not a real ordeal. Even as a potential traveler, I would want to see certain markets to capstone or certain people be happy about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...