Saturday, February 29, 2020

UNLV needs to take a Leap of Faith on a Video Editor

I am shocked how most of the WAC/Mountain West Programs are behind the times on key things that a Oregon would have circled them by now. I feel UNLV needs to take a Leap of Faith on a Video Editor, especially if they have been burnt on Twitter for not releasing a Video Release of their Schedule.

I'd feel in 2025, at least having One Conference or National Championship for Clark County's Kids not to become Oklahoma Sooners. I feel the growing pains of having to be both Iowa Sized and be a New York City styled destination at the same time.

What I do feel is how many times are you going to have Ronaldo vs. Messi? I feel UNLV, at the least, has had a hard time being a disciplined shop. I feel that in the Mountain West, I don't love Boise State and Air Force moving their way out for New Mexico State and a Streetfight of BYU. Boise State and Air Force would get you into National Championships if they broke it just right, and BYU would only work with Utah being a Rendition Final, and I love lesser that BYU is not prominent on Saturdays.

Even though Colorado State did a better entry, I'd feel Hawaii needed Rolovich to win the Pacific. UNLV as a Shop is the Only Mountain West 8 who hasn't co-won a Conference Championship any year of the Mountain West. I'd feel the leap of the UNLV Rebels needs to be continued and not just a single.

Even having a respected NFL Player as Alumni would end the Feminism-Star Wars Arguments. Flipping a Personal Argument into a different Personal Argument is not good, and I don't want UNLV to turn into Washington State, where they'd have Behavioral Problems be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...