Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Why Not An Indianapolis Double (Indianapolis 500/US Nationals) Victory?

I feel like why not have an Indianapolis Double (Indianapolis 500/US Nationals) Victory in the Same Summer? I would logistically object if it was a Full Time Indy Car Hero and/or someone who needed hype to further their career.

I would find it difficult, if not unreal, if having an NHRA Hero pull the Indianapolis Double like it was normal. I feel like on this blog, I've tried to bring up hysterically historical Stat Runs and People Runs, but, this would be enormously difficult.

If I knew the 3 Peat fell apart for Steve Torrence and I would have appreciated Tanner Gray making a Run when he became drinking age, that would have been tremendous. Instead, we are stuck with the Guy who'd couldn't get a Replacement Driver to save him.

We've done Gene Snow's "Phone Booth" many times to where we'd change the World literally. We haven't, on the Other Hand, done Marlboro Team Penske's "Beasts" Chassis and that was in 1994. I feel like I've always done roasted Dallara for one reason or another and Illmor's been a Bad Penny, and they have been a worse mannered penny when it came to ARCA and Truck Series Racing.

We don't have a 2nd Round of the Championship. If we had that, we can't do nothing is not one of them. It would be even more pressure to the Part Timer or the Guy or Girl who'd have 1 More Day Up in the Valley just to upset a Championship.

To be frank, I do not want to trumpet Meek Mill other than his "Dreams and Nightmares" where his hype has wore down like a Red Bull. I'd rather would prefer the Charlotte Crowd rip in approval for a Championship Trophy.

Fine would not be one of them. If we had a Championship 2nd Round, it would be the Hometown World Championship in Funny Car and Erica Enders filling the mythological Red Corner from Cy-Springs and Texas A and M at once and I would not want to just let it go for no good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...