Friday, February 14, 2020

Billie Eilish's Bond Theme Reminds Me of Garbage's Bond Theme, Both All Time Great!

I feel like the better James Bond themes are Alternative or better yet, Women who'd sing like they'd have nothing to lose. I feel Billie Eilish's Bond Theme reminds me more of Garbage, or Shirley Manson's Bond Theme in "The World is Not Enough", as I'd feel the All Time Great James Bond themes are True Alternative.

Even though Madonna was the Lone Chart #1 in James Bond history, but, that was not the best movie. I could be stood corrected, but, Garbage's "The World is Not Enough" Theme was when we still had decent R and B Scene, and the one rock band that wasn't #MeToo before #MeToo in the Late 1990s or acted like petulant children.

I don't know what quality of movie would be, because of too many hangers on and tagalongs and Freshmen and Freshwomen that are not Tara or Monica, but, I don't necessarily know the Long Term Sticking Point when 007 turns 0075, because they'd replace the Teenybopper with someone unstable.

I'd liked Garbage's Theme Better because it was not a Traditional Bond Theme, but, it was the first one they granted a Music Video for, because MGM resisted that for years. Garbage's Madison was that where EVERYONE hated it and the root and the genesis of the Mom Stealing Madison was heavy.

We do not give enough credit to those who are not Omnipresent and I feel the latter should get more love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...