Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I'd really would like to see Tommy Joe Martins Win..

I feel like the Martinses do not want the attention of having to pick up the pieces twice and restart their race team for the 3rd Time. I feel like that is not flattering, but necessary in this day and age.

But, I'd really want to see Tommy Joe Martins win because he has been on the fringes of NASCAR with the Fringes of NASCAR Equipment. It is not poetry, it is true life and I wish it was Poetry.

Tommy Joe Martins has had the Sponsors Fall In, Renege, and the Economy Break on Him and His Family. There is not a participation trophy for finishing between Back of 25th to Not Qualifying. The reason why Jeremy Clements still is racing is because of Road America a few years ago.

The tagline of the Series in the Craftsman Years is "Tough Trucks. Tough Racing." and you didn't need all these fights and arguments on a weekly basis. I'd still feel how the Truck Series has worsened and that was Tommy Joe Martins's Words in how the fans had the nerve to boo the Series for 5 Whole Laps.

I'd feel like Daniel Hemric would go from Hometown Childress to Hendrick and win 10 Races. I thought Daniel Suarez was going to take the Student Section back to Busch. I believe this would be a year where we have to hone and hone again until we are happy or have enough people interested in working.

I wouldn't be wrong about 20 Winners in 2020, especially if the outburst of winners where not to go unnoticed. In order to win the Series, you'd need an unbelievable degree of wins and that would be for starters. Would we see Allgaier sail the River Styx, would we see the Phoenom Sail Chuck Bown Wins Again, or another Candies and Hughes steal the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...