Saturday, February 8, 2020

Why Not the USGP at Phoenix Raceway?

I feel like as an ardent USGP Fan, I would feel like having a 2nd USGP at Phoenix Raceway, which would be a Mother's Day Peloton Stretch in the event of China not having a Grand Prix. I don't know if Phoenix has a Mr. Job currently, who'd be as salty and angry as the Red Paint on PIR's Walls that existed, but, he'd have his fan's best interests at heart.

I feel like it would be a bit late to navigate a 2nd USGP this year, but, I've felt it was something I've felt strongly about in the past as an alternate or a qualifier. This would be hypocritical, because it was the market that dried out the USGP in the Rock and Roll 1990's and I've never felt like Austin moved its way to be Home like Watkins Glen or Indianapolis, which Mr. George was more interested in pounding rocks literally.

We don't have a Tim Wilkerson or Doug Kalitta in Formula One, but, that wouldn't hurt to yell "Weatherspoon!" for Richie Crampton. It would be a step above a Scott Speed, who no one wants to give him equipment. If Sarge was the USGP hero, it would be monumental.

Formula One has not taken to cameos or even Injury Replacements well, which would be more than a Pretty Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...