Monday, February 24, 2020

Begpackers take from Hard Workers and Common Travelers

I feel like as a Public Service Announcement, Begpackers take from Hard Workers and Common Travelers. Generally, when people have a plan to travel, they'd plan with everything they have. I feel Begpackers are only interested in pumping their World Travels, at the expense of others, and being home is not an option.

Other than reintroducing Traveling For Nothing, it would be worth it to know what these people are about. They'd drag the State Department or their equal down and it causes a nerve to these shattered economies where people have to actually struggle on an every day basis.

Instagram is a great engine, but, it always has been ripped for encouraging Shopping with what you don't have. It is bad enough through traditional means, and we'd have it worse with a Non Traditional Mean. And, if I was any of my Youtube Peers, I doubt I would just be shopping frivolously.

I would have to at least think of actually writing Sitcoms for all this energy. And, if it was my Cousins, I would at least stake the Ironhead Years of the East St. Louis Flyers Football Program like it was 40-0 for 6 Hours.

We can't change those who fake or are interested in faking and bending rules. That usually has a habit of going downstream one way or another. Generally, if your talking about your School or Neighborhood, it should be a rallying point.

The sadder thing is we are so used to the fake that we'd not know a real problem if it hit us. It is our 5, 6,7, 8, 9 or 10 Year Old Ethics where generally, a Hard "NO!" would be the end of your plans or kids would have the nerve to shoulder the way to having to nose around like Daycare. As an adult and as an adult who'd feel like Dating Is NOT Interstate or International Commerce, I feel cheated and slighted that we should be on our Making Money Season, not having to be clung to by strangers we can't trust to save our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...