Wednesday, February 19, 2020

How would another IROC Series Look Like?

I feel like I am on a Series Proposal Tear of late and I feel how would another IROC Styled Series look like? In spirit, I would want to see 4 Races, but, that is not enough for the Racing Public just to eat up. If we are eating, it would have to be Drag Racing, Stock Car Racing, Open Wheel, Sports Car Racing, Motorcycle Racing, Rally Car Racing, Drift Racing, Airplane Racing, Drag Boat Racing, Tractor Pulling and Monster Truck Racing.

Certainly, if we had to focus on such a 12, I would feel like Authenticity and Being Close to the Top of your Scene would be necessary. I feel like I hate being the last laugh guy, but, I feel like I'd have more fun with real fun than if I had to correct later like a Problem Child.

I would feel like it would be a Great Series at 8 Race Dates. Even though I had a hey-hey-hey with the Racing Division Championship Last Season, I feel like in Cyberspaces, I wouldn't quite take you to the Coffee Shop for fun. In cyberspaces, we'd need to have someone who'd be hard to motion if UNLV became a Proper Program or Florida went the way of Roush Racing.

I feel like like the USGP Series, we'd have more racing to fill out the depth chart. But, I feel instead, it would not be a One Man Job just to figure out who would be battling it out for the Championship. If it was Tim Wilkerson the Great who'd put together a Greatness Homer Simpson did not imagine in his lucid state, it would lend credibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...