Thursday, February 27, 2020

I feel like there is nothing worse than being monopolized in the Winter...

I could easily say Summer, but, this Winter, namely this Winter in Cedar Rapids-Marion, we where too easily monopolized. When I would say that, we'd have the mayhem of the Caucuses and even though the cold case is closed, I still feel somber more than happy and we could not talk about Politics or Women's Justice without getting upset.

I am not saying it in uncertain terms, or lighthearted terms even. I'd love a Women's Justice River, but, the way we got it was as disheartening and uncomfortable as making sausage. And, I would shriek at why a Womanizer would steal The Bachelor like they need to be drug in the mud.

I am not the Parent, Boyfriend, Husband or Father, but, I'd get mad as hades when a Womanizer flies away with everyone's joy. Kobe Bryant is not Michael Jordan or Larry Bird, and even in passing, he is dragging USA Basketball's Boot Camp out. Any man of character would not stand for a Womanizer, and it would fall flatly under tolerating a Man who Lies, Cheats and Steals.

It would be one thing to air these things out offline, but, there is more of a statute of limitations online. I feel we where the hairiest to the Men's Basketball Winter Championship on the Old Capitol for the 1st Time Since Academic Fraud, and that dimmed the luster of the Whole Year Floyd of Rosedale. I don't know if I am the Hindsight Police like U of Iowa Security, but, I'd feel losing Tristan Wirfs and AJ Epenesa Early would burn us out of an Unlikely National Championship, let alone the Wrong Coast or a 6 Win Rutgers.

To be fair, if we had Bloomberg, we'd not have the Grassroots attendance we did. Voter Patience is not a bottomless well and we are collapsing on our patience. People have real lives and I am not trying to be talk radio here, but, there has to be a September 15th or October 15th Starting Line like before even to get into Primary Season.

I feel as if we have been drug down and dialogue has been hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...