Saturday, February 1, 2020

Image is Not Anything People Can Run From...

I feel like at Home, I would have rather'd rebuilt Atlantic City out of my own hands like a Car or Log Cabin. I feel like our Public and Parochial High Schools either bring Joy or Infuriate the American West at the Same Time.

We ain't the MVP of 8 Jillion and everybody knows it! I feel like in my City, we'd have a Bigger Permian of Iowa than the Permian of Iowa in Harlan out of Xavier, Having People Older than they Really Are and a Rare Sense of Clarity that is too short like a Midnight Trucker come out of Kennedy, Washington being either Brilliant or Destructive, Jefferson being annoyed into the All-American Talisman, Prairie High having a few key families, Linn Mar always searching for a 1st and 12 Revival and Marion going up and down like Massillon.

I feel bad habits got my home by the toes and not in a good way. Nobody, and I mean nobody likes to lose from 22 Up and that is a Bad Habit that would question everything at school. Our geniuses are not truckers and I feel split and guilty that we'd get hungry for runs like 4-3-2-1, but, we really hungry and that splits our jobs!

We the Flagship of the Midwest, the American West, and the Americas! I feel Intramurals are not strong enough to hold us in Good Times, and in bad times, we couldn't even behave when Oklahoma Sooners Football is Playing! People generally are who they are and certain bases have been unhappy since before I could waddle.

We don't have ARCA Independent or ASA to play with, and people would be like Daycare when it is Infrastructure. I don't even know if Olive Oil would heal our Bodies, Minds and Souls, but, that exorcism does not work in our Political Buildings. We'd have OUR Stores and truth be told, we'd avoid Stranger Things if it was not on Netflix.

The sad thing is, Babies Need Role Models and I could go on and on and on and on about character, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...