Monday, February 3, 2020

I feel like the Caucus Final Would Stunt Election Day

I feel like I hate writing these posts, especially if having to Impeach President Trump would change the Caucus Room and this goes beyond the 3 Tickets! I am thinking on the West Coast, either it is Bachelor Time, as bad as it gets, or Primetime in Alaska, or After the News in Hawaii.

No, it has to be Home, Eastern Iowa, More Computers than what they know what to do with, and Replacing More Computers than what they know what to do with in repairs! In 9 Months, we will elect a United States President and Apathy has Atrophied into a Generational Perversion.

Not everyone of Generation X's Kids are as rotten as their Parents, but, the gutrot alcohol would be going Tool vs. Billie Eilish when I am tired of Holding My Busch. It gets to be a rot when we know something serious where to blot the sun of an Uncivil War.

I doubt being Politically Activated is Good. This has to be the carbon monoxide that we should have fixed the car seasons ago and people would help us until they don't. That kind of Hand in Foot Mentality is Destructive, and we are not making Profits, or scratching them out.

I would be intentional about this Caucus Final would be a Caucus Final and the Register Poll Final Blacking Out and the Caucus Night Black Out is Unacceptable. I am a bitter loaf about the Impeachment Trial cutting open my 1st Shift like it was some of my relatives, and that is not good.

I feel like later this Spring, I would say it would be a Yip Battle between who would flop worse. As a Sportsman, the Flop is Very Unacceptable and the Flop would be expecting Washington Huskies to Win Championships and coming up empty.

Certainly this is not the post I'd want to Nightcap, and we'd keep putting out fires with what little we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...