Saturday, February 15, 2020

I'd feel like the Road to Cooperstown would be harder

l think by August 15th, the Braves and the Baseball Rangers would soundly be in 1st Place. I don't want to make a Puff/Hit Piece, but, down goes nothing! I feel the real burn would be in the Astros 8 Men Out Burn would be the genesis of all of this is Commissioner Selig giving the Current Astros Owner a Break for being in the American League. It's 2020, and they don't give me breaks for every Doctor or Dentist because it would be too easier to work the system!

I think the fallacy of the burn started when Carlos Correa was unstoppable to the chagrin of many West Side Cedar Rapids Dezidens who felt they had a Championship year and I feel that the Astros got everything, good and bad, and the Twins got left with jack is true. I would feel the Road to the Show would include replacement for the Riverfront Stadium and Quad City, like it or not, is an Iowa Team for the Midwest League Record Books.

Speaking of records, it would be harder to Vote Astros for Cooperstown that are Drug Free. Craig Biggio is the Only True Astro in Cooperstown, but, that was not without hypocrisy and controversy. I feel like on the Pot, I don't see any Angels in Cooperstown like the Outfield, and Voting Astros for the Hall of Fame is different than the All Star Game.

It only made the Dodgers Rivalry Worse and they haven't had a World Series since right before history was changed for worse and not better! I would think the cerebral thing is the Astros have always been a Carnival and they needed the 1st Hurricane Harvey in 2017 to throw them over the line.

I feel without Vin Scully or any of the other bellwethers, it would be a tough time reining in a reckless culture worse than the 1960's. We got more Grassroots than the actual Lawn, and that is getting on our nerves. Unless your talking about real competition vs. expecting Alburnett to be the Treasure Chest as opposed to being sympathetic heroes, stop wasting your energy and money here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...