Saturday, February 15, 2020

Everything is an Elective

I feel like what is crushing is people forget everything is an elective, like it or not. It is especially worse when it was Caucus Time and to make it all worse, people would shame people for choosing not to Caucus like this was Election Day. The bad thing, in my home, is the Pack Rat Mentality and it has all worsened through the years.

If I was me, I would have tried to have Club or a Racing Club or my favorite, a College Sports Club if it was not any of the State/Regional Schools. If push came to shove, I feel like I would not want to go down from top of the line to no anything, not even wheelman, not even Pit Crew, not even Fisherman, and only interest to cash a Paycheck.

Certainly, I feel that it is not fun to just throw Big Money JUST to make a Search go away. It would be having to be having to make up your mind before you where changed because you didn't want to deal with a said matter indefinitely.

If this was Regular Days, it would take a lot of practice to be great. I would feel the way we would go, we'd be down to someone who'd catch the Filet Mignon, who'd get the Filet Mignon, and who'd cook the Filet Mignon who'd Coach Notre Dame Football.

I feel as if we've been in wave after wave of Young and Hip and worse, it was not always Girls and more Girls or Women and more Women. I don't want to unpack everything unless you really have to, which is a different story, too.

In hindsight, it would be great if it was Sox and Martin being your School History, not hating Science in Middle School, even though you'd already know more about Sox and Martin than Human Science and you would scoff and detest Human Science while mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...