Saturday, February 8, 2020

Welcoming the 2020 XFL with a Jaundiced Eye..

What would save the 2020 XFL would be the fact the 60,000 Nasty and Loud at the Edward Jones Dome would feel like 100,000 Elsewhere would be a saving grace. I feel like, having followed the 2001 XFL every minute and I mean every minute and I was not necessarily in people's good social graces, and I always liked doing Vince McMahon Impressions at School, which I'd recall the angrier Vince McMahon, not the Permianized Vince McMahon.

I feel like I'd rather would have my Arena Football League, but, I've never had "MY SHOW!" always stick 10-15 Years or "MY CHARACTER!", which you could ask me about the Actress that Played Tara, or The Tara in "Welcome Freshmen", Jill Settle-Rusk, which was Jill Settle, holdout in a period that there was no holdout or it wasn't couth.

I feel it is anything but Arms Wide Open because the 2001 was all grass and no Domes. Sadly, we still need The Dome for NBA and NFL Expansion and I'm sure had they gone with the Dome for the All Star Game, they would have bugged out for real.

The Ballpark (Original Name) feels like Candlestick Park and if that was me, I would have erupted about infrastructure, even in an Area that gives it out like Halloween Candy. I wouldn't do like a Power Rankings, because I would have to love something back that much to have a Formal Power Rankings, or impromptu All Night Hex Busting Rallies, or impromptu, period, to love it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...