Saturday, February 29, 2020

Every Year Mount Mercy Seems to Get New Administrative Personnel at this Time

I do feel angry and irritated for as much as Small Colleges are Making or Not Making Money, I'd feel irritable Mount Mercy keeps doing what I call "being the Sacramento Kings of Small Colleges" which is not flattering or a compliment. I feel instead of having to make a Uni Hotel or anything of that nature, they keep changing Administrative Personnel at this time.

I feel like these chronic administrative changes take away from activities in and out of school. It takes away the faith of existing students and it takes away the faith of the living alumni. It is not Good Faith in having to Kickstart the Habit of Paying for Searches or Paying for Things the University SHOULD Cover!

While I am on my tangent, I feel like these Chronic Administrative Changes are a septic drain on Community Employment! It is not Mount Mercy to "win" Graduate Transfers and it is not Mount Mercy to snatch a legit College Football Assistant to Start Mount Mercy Mustangs Football and we'd see them around like Iowa, Iowa State and Hogwarts!

It would be easier to make their own Wine and bottle it the way this Administrative Chaos has gotten. I don't know if a Togepi would get upset after a while if it was not happy and very, very fussy. It is a problem to expect anyone, like some schools get, as opposed to the best and brightest.

It also is a problem to expect to make money on economies, which is not cute. I don't think the house is living being a commuter school, but, it is like everyone is brutally busy and the sad part is it is hard to support key things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...