Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I would see a Repair Board for Basketball Video Games

I feel there is no way 2K Sports, dba Take Two Games will run and hide with other people's money for infinity and beyond. I feel the public opinion of Sports Gaming, namely Inner City Video Gaming needs some crippling sense of repair. I would even go as far as the College Video Game because I wish more people took on the Nebraska Ethic where they would go out of their way for quality.

I'd dare a UIC or DePaul being on National TV at Home much, much easier than some of these mechanics of the methodology. This really is roasting big against 2K and Rockstar and the flak the WWE took for racing a Haphazard Title is not impressing anyone.

It is not even fun when your Social Media has to be suppressed like North Korea. It is serious and it takes more layers of digging on North Korea than the Sacramento Kings in why they never really get well.

It feels like a performer that has no interest in performing and they sure are not happy campers. I'd feel like I'd explore Sports Video Games like it was the Sunday Sports Section every single day. The funnest thing with NCAA College Basketball 2K10 was having to think of matchups that would have had no business happening.

To be frank, even if we had to raise the Seattle Supersonics or the Free Spirits of St. Louis from the dead, we'd have to jump through some hoops, but, not enough that you'd try out for the Krusty the Klown Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...