Thursday, February 6, 2020

Who Actually Just Lost It National Signing Day...

Okay, kids, I feel like for the sake of the Chi-Town Hustler and Candies and Hughes, I will let out who actually just lost it National Signing Day...

1. Michigan State. The NCAA Wolves will come out, regardless of who is around. I doubt Tony Elliott or Brent Venables would mortgage their future on East Lansing for the Dog House Dantonio left behind.

2. Southern California. USC Football has been so rotten for so long that they've put up the Worst 4 Year Classes in School Lore Since 1972-1973 or Even Historically, worse yet. What I would live to see would be the one South Central really restart the U, the one South Central really restart HBCU Football Again and even the one Recruit the Pacific Coast Pac 12 Coaches Wished didn't go to UNLV. When USC cherries their recruiting process, it makes the West look bad.

3. Florida. I am holding it against my Notre Dame for Not Keeping Emmitt J. "Don't Call Me a Junior" Smith as a legacy. I am holding it against "Don't Stop Annoying" for believing he is an SEC Championship Contender when you knew you had a National Signing Day Turnover that would hit you against Kentucky! When I think of Great Recruiting, and a lot of it is Generational, it would be Danny Wuerffel and the Stolen Legend Year of 1993, Peyton Manning and Tennessee and RGIII keeping Baylor on the Good Side of the Standings like its Texas! Florida and Florida State equally lost the bag this Winter and it is not good.

4. Florida State. Actually, I am looking forward to when this job would open up at the End of the Season for the First Time Since 1975! There actually is not another program where a Program Change illicit this much anger for the next change in the Country! I feel like they only buying Tennessee "MORE TIME" and I don't know if Bob Stoops would be interested in 2022.

5. South Carolina. I find South Carolina and Letter of Intent Delays go hand in hand. I'd like to see South Carolina make and win the Rose Bowl to pot their Rose Bowl lore, as Must Cheat Muschamp and Rosebud Bobo are making the program look worse than it really is.

6. Virginia Tech. Fuente is trying feverishly to rein in the Ranch over in Blacksburg. It would be tempting to say Blackstone, but, it would be 1990's College Culture Personified, namely Late 1990's College Culture. How else would you set Notre Dame Stadium Records and STILL Lose? It's been big-annoying that the Bowl Streak Lives, and Virginia is en route to their 1st Conference Championship in School History. They are not in the clear because they have a Mid American Conference's Worth of Depth.

7. Michigan. I am not giving Big Blue a Big Break Because of Sparty! No! The best the state could do is win 10 at the Garden is something the Ice Rangers or Knicks never did! I am not letting them off the hook because of that, and it would be like Mike Leach kept coming back to Texas Tech like a Bad Habit. Where I am seeing the Big Blue Big Break is if Indiana became a Top 25, and Rutgers snooked 5 or 6 Wins to play for the Conference.

8. Penn State. James Franklin is NOT in Control of the Nittany Lions and it shows on the Student Body! I hate to use who is not in control, but, I don't even dare condone what your architect did, but, when it comes to B and E, and Women's Justice, it becomes a real showdown for the wrong reasons. I've even felt like changing the Northeast Dial like it was the Last True Mohican from the National Television Years for the ineptitude of the Program is not taken Seriously Enough!

9. Boston College. They only enter because they had the longest Bowl Game of the 2019-2020 Postseason. I'd keep raining on Boston College because Not Finishing a Bowl, having to Free Someone Popular with the Students only to be Inauthentic in the Mountains, Nearly Not Finishing a Bowl, and I'd rather'd they'd have the kismet to win their 1st Conference Championship Outright in School History to get out of Haphazard Bowl Games.

10. Howard. I am not letting go of the Fact Howard is Not Raising the District of Champions. It would be like Iowa having Stealing Car, B and E, and Serious Women Problems against themselves. It is not having to be cussed out for even trying to steal my Munchies and Starlets, even if it was stealing Anna Kendrick for singing "Steal My Girl" and you stole her instead! First, Mike London had unilateral University and City Support, and he wanted to be the Guy After at William and Mary instead! Second, Ron Prince was a Bad Glove from Go, and Third, Howard is closer to APR Jeopardy than Florida A and M! Just because Howard is IAA does not excuse them from this board, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...