Saturday, February 22, 2020

I feel there has to be an Olympic Blue Ribbon Publishing Committee...

I don't necessarily feel it is time for a Nutmeg Intuitive, but, I feel ticked off enough that Our Olympic Athletes shouldn't be taken advantage of to even a United States Olympic Committee level or an International Olympic Committee level. I feel because Ronnie "Y2K" "Millennium Bug" Singh is letting key people cut his check leave and he has folded immensely do to the hatred he suffers, which is earned.

I feel not just because our biggest Olympic Day out of Big Olympic Days, which is too easy, even going as far as wanting an Anniversary Olympiad until realizing having to need the Paperwork to pull it off, and I feel like the Video Game Developers have to be smarter.

Even if you got the yes to do College Basketball and College Ice Hockey, I would feel happier if there where more development tools to let you program and develop your program within reason. I feel like I am guilty of seeing not just Y2K, but N3on rip the space and the attention of legit producers and developers who need real money to pay their bills.

I find there is not a real effort to discipline the NIL and the NLI. Name and Likeness are tied to Image, and the National Letter of Intent board is hopping mad at the Frauds who are trying to play School. I feel it is not necessarily an effort to play Video Games or Argue who is Nebraska until the Cows came home, but, I feel there has to be an equalizer to not have the Wild West Behavior and make it easier on Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...