Monday, February 3, 2020

Why Sports, Indy Car and Nautical Crew Members NEVER Wear their Rolexes in Public

I feel like it is as common as not buying a Mississippi State Cowbell, which is loud and annoying, even though they've never been to the Rose Bowl Stadium, but, there is a reason why Sports, Indy Car and Nautical Crew Members NEVER Wear their Rolexes in Public.

If they bought them rather than earned them, it would make them look worse. It would be like BMF lived up to its name where the Trashman got CEO Pay Most Places for being a Trashman. Usually, Sports Car and Indy Car Crew Members, no matter how couth or uncouth, which generally there is Couth, would keep their Rolexes they earned safe and sound and a generational inheritance piece.

What I'd like to say is most people forget the concrete in the Interstate and it is superstition and code of honor. I, sadly, have known these stories as a little guy and they are not any better as we get older.

We have done the Batmobile better than the Batmobile was ever imagined. The Whittingtons game even now is Outsmarting the Cops and resorting to Vandalism like a Generation X Person who's refused to grow up. I've even had to warn a few of my teachers about John Paul Sr. going missing and disappearing off of the Law Enforcement's Radar.  Randy "Blue Thunder" Lanier is hiding in the lawless land of Thailand.

This is not Romanticized and I would lose my cool over character problems. I don't like to be enabled into jobs. I'd much, much rather have Guys like my Dad working on Cars and not letting things go. Kids, it is easier if you don't have to ask how certain people are certain people, but if you really have to ask...come prepared!

The truth is not always anything people want and actual Sponsors take actual work. I like to believe having fun is its own Hard Work, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...