Tuesday, February 4, 2020

When You Need Things and You Don't Always Have the Means, Problems Ensue..

I feel like character has been torched more than a torch recently. I feel like the sad thing is we can't keep it together for Oklahoma Sooners Football, and we can't keep it together for the kids. The moral at home is having to need things and you don't always have the means, problems ensue.

There are people who have to get things themselves and their Friends, Mom, Aunt and Grandma ain't an option. We can't even do the Husband-Wife thing right or the Boyfriend-Girlfriend thing right at all. I feel if that was me, we couldn't undo the Wooden Shoe, nor extend our area into Manchester.

I feel like the truth is people couldn't gamble well, and even with comps, they would eat like a Billy Goat and still not happy people. We hungry to change the Virtual Car, too, but, we don't have means or good sponsors to fix our set-up.

I feel like Mount Vernon still has to fundraise for their 2006 High School and I've always been critical about infrastructure like I'd want a Well Rounded, Well Mannered Giant and not just California-Berkeley.

Instead, the attitude at home is Toys, Toys, and Nothing But Toys. Even if we scrapped every penny out of our pockets, we can't always keep things orderly and we'd get the International Olympic Committee Facilities in time, kids, but, I'd feel like I'm pleading and pleading with less Trades than Lindros and more Interests than a Portfolio.

The bad thing about not returning anything tangible is people do find out. And find out, they ever!

I feel tired and fussy, like even if my Middle School Classmates Sister found her Ward Burton Year (22). I feel focus would be trying to make Orange County International Raceway in a Silicon Valley Styled Studio at Home. Moms need their Clubhouse and Babies need Good Schools, and their relatives being model citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...