Friday, February 14, 2020

I feel if it was My Big Money, I wouldn't just throw money to end a Coaching Search..

I feel like as a Man, mostly as a Man who is 3 and a Half Months to go until 35 and not real proud of his decisions, I'd not throw my big money just to end a Head Coaching Search. I'd feel Martin Luther King and Malcolm X would mean squat to either today's boosters or students, or Dr. Tom Osborne and Barry Switzer.

I feel I would only throw big money if Bill Snyder or someone equal where to save your soul and your school. I don't think the Superintendent that drives the bus has as heavy of decisions and I feel guilty, if mad, is I don't need a Notebook (Chad Morris), because everyone big would have iPads.

I find what about keeping Colorado Kids in School? Everybody wanted Bob Stoops, and I feel USC needs to see another John McKay into their history. If USC hired Minority or African American, everyone would try to flock to Los Angeles if they are not already there.

I am only speaking as a Man and a Gentleman that Generation X's Women hold the wallet, for better or for worse, and they don't want someone else's good days give them the creeps. I feel as General Manager Championship Season, I would not keep Ben Roethlisberger, even though he is the same month as my Mom's Friends Oldest and heaven forbid we need character.

I would not want to go from Top of the Line to Barely Having Social Skills. I feel like I would want to see legit input rather than throwing big money for no good reason. I feel there is no joy just to wine and dine and people are not happy and they are throwing what money that they don't have and they need a duffel bag just to throw like a Javelin.

Bielema is not sprinting out of the NFC's and NFL's Flagship City that easy. If that where me, I would throw my hard earned money on who's band looked good for athletic apparel even though no one else supports them in Marion.

Commitments are Ironclad and I don't want Total Dogs of People just downplay schools like they don't their real school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...