Wednesday, February 19, 2020

If Long Beach Returns to Formula One, The Street Circuit Stock Car Strategy Would be Axed

I feel like if Long Beach returns to Formula One, the Street Circuit Stock Car Strategy would likelier be axed. I feel the biggest word on the street would be Pocono's Future is not a Honeymoon and unless if we'd raise money to revive an Atlanta or Darlington Double, both earned and within reason, I would sense this strategy is all overheated.

I don't necessarily want to Double Post this Early in the Morning, but, I feel like what drives the bus is not having to think in theater, but, thinking of actual Global Concerns. We already have a bad period and I feel like is Nashville Fairgrounds going to have to need a New Fairgrounds and Fairgrounds Speedway to the East to make up the difference for an Overly Demanding Metro Nashville Davidson County?

I would say St. Louis would be in Cup because it is the lone active Paved Superspeedway not to have the Cup Division. And, I feel that we'd have if NASCAR is seeing their Returns out of Newton or if the Series is more than happy to sate Road America or Brainerd into the Series again.

I feel like do me a favor and actually do what you want to do! I don't want to see Replacements for Half the Class when we don't have the money to replace Half the Class because they went home! I don't know about a Paper Moon, but, I am sure that the lack of strategy would be defensive and territorial, and people work for their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...