Saturday, February 1, 2020

Post #1664: Should It Be Time to Call Course on the Big East?

I feel like the Big East's Future has been a pain in the neck, to be generous, and if I was generous, I would whip up Ticket Runs and Reservations like Fantasy Football. To be fair, I'd really want to call down the Big East from the Future, even though that won't be likely for a few years.

I have not seen DePaul behave like TV Contracts and Ticket Sales in Marion mattered. Marquette has had plenty of moments, but, never plenty of runs.

Where the Ticket Run would become the Ticket Bang is St. John's. To be fair, the Good People of New York City need quality Basketball, nor better yet, Great Basketball. I feel like the Big East is not in a good corner at this time, either.

15 Years and all DePaul has gotten is a New Arena to hold down the base. 15 Years and nowhere close to the Final Four!

It is unruly in the Big East, and losing big at Home is not one of them! Coming back at Home or Coming Back Big at Home is the Motto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...