Monday, February 3, 2020

Why Not Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Be A Snowball Derby Qualifier?

Even though there already is a Snowball Derby Qualifier in the All American 400, but, I want to raise the stakes by having the Winston Cup Series return to Nashville as a Snowball Derby Qualifier? I would think the Snowball Derby being a Bigger The Winston would be an epic scene and I would hoot for Josef Newgarden vs. Ross Chastain for the 21st A Main Victory.

Realizing we couldn't one up it without it being unsustainable, and I would be aware of Memphis, Gateway, and Newton without at least one Missouri Race Date Later, and I would live for the quest for 27.

Live and Live would not be a strong enough set of words. Mind you, the pronounciations where before we had Full Days of School, and the feeling of a Championship Race where we would clinch in Sonoma would have me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...