Saturday, February 8, 2020

Jeg Coughlin,Jr. Retiring After 2020 is Big

I feel like with Jason Line and Jeg Coughlin,Jr. both retiring after 2020 is Big, because I would be living in another Frank Broyles and Darrell Royal announcing their retirements in a matter of days in the Fall of 1976 because they where out of energy, and having to deal with that through both my elders and history. I would think, in my Duck Board, you don't want Half the Class to Change or dedicate New Faculty Hires annually because both are a waste of money and energy and people after a while generally are not interested.

I feel with Pro Stock Car, we'd have to break the Trans Am Styled Mold one way or another, especially with our Detroit Stock. We'd have to break out our International Marquees before we would formally restart the clay on Detroit.

People don't want Ordeals. I'd rather would have cranked up the juice on Gateway before you'd bug me to be the Bachelor. The only reason I'd crank up the juice on Gateway is they've never had BIG Network TV Numbers in this revival and better yet, it would be more fun and educational to crank up the juices on Maple Grove and not just because of Darrell Gwynn.

It would be very lonely to count the replacement board, which is Antron Brown going to Owner/Driver/Truck Driver/Crewman, and Ken Black and Elite Motorsport opening up their Order. I said Jason Line was Blueberry, but, he is Silver. It would hurt if New Faculty Hires where license for Half the Class to stay home.

People decide for themselves and they don't always decide well. I would feel like If that was me, I would pump up someone who is NOT Hype win the Indianapolis 500 and come back to the NHRA Scene as a Hero. I know I have been hitting out wanting to see a 2020's Candies and Hughes or Chi-Town Hustler, and that hit would be coming one way or another.

Since we don't have as many Match Races, we'd have Nostalgia Drag Racing. I'd like to see more of a Division VIII in Sim Drag Racing. Big Plays come out of Greater Teachers, not Play Teachers, and I feel like wanting to break that out of the box in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...