Monday, February 24, 2020

Stitching The Hole in the Time Space Continuum...

I'd much, much rather have 7 Straight 1st Time Winners like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have Multiple Kickoff Returns for Touchdowns. I'd stitch the hole in the time space continuum before Lonestar's "Amazed" comes on, the scourge of my Homecomings and Proms, which I'd still needle the love song to this day.

I'd really, really would have 7 Straight 1st Time Cup Winners before Joey Logano steals 5 Straight. Joey Logano has as many wins as Ricky Rudd and what would be rude is if he won 5 in a Row, and I'd realize statistically, there would be a lot of things that would be aired.

Twice Since 1967 we have have Back to Back 1st Time Winners, and only once since that time we have had full length Original Day Cup Series Winners (1999). While we are on the Round Tripper, we have not had Full Length Original Day Sunday Back to Back Winners Since 1966 and if we had 7 in a Row, we'd have Kansas, Chicagoland,Las Vegas and Kentucky would not have Cup Series 1st Time Winners.

I'd feel like I'd not want to talk down an Army of Andrew Craig's in my Future Lifetime. It is rough and I'd much rather would take the heat and do my own thing rather than be a Company Man. If I wanted undying loyalty, I would feel like I'd either have a Pension or to the end loyalty like to the end like I was really going down smoking.

I am wanting to will motivation more than being drained senselessly or for nothing. I'd sense there would be nothing worse than being pushed to the side or worse, not being given the time of day or first priority among things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...