Sunday, February 9, 2020

Why is it Florida got more 5 Star Blue Chips than Iowa State?

I am going off on a tangent here in why is it Florida got more 5 Star Blue Chips than Iowa State? This is not the classmate that busted tail at a higher level and you had to bust tail for EVERYTHING! NO! This is why Florida would annoy the Public with sinking the U's Year and Iowa State would be a hair away from playing in the championship.

I feel like Baylor would finally have a full term coach in Mother's Day 2024 for the first time since 2015 and we'd have shaky and suspicious builds just shaking out. To be fair, in this Muddy Water, I would see through it plain as day. What I feel AAU has taken away is having to need Outside Consensus on Certain People.

What is rude is I'd see Mother's Day 2024 or 2025 as clear as the Ice Blue Water. It is rude and I would be jumping for joy for the anything but a Happy Accident Iowa State over Oklahoma Homecoming Win.

The bad thing at home is we'd Frat Rave into Monday Morning and then act like rational Humans, and we'd get 10 Times More Jacked about the Tour de France, and we'd get steroid ripped over who's there and try to replace them, only making life worse.

The thing that we'd need is focus. I doubt Louisiana's Biggest Party in the Plains could fix that, I doubt anyone else would fix that. Before, we would have bars and beer, but, partying and raving would change things in a different wrong direction.

This would be a Florida Coach who "Wouldn't Stop Annoyin'" and we'd have Massillon in Central Iowa. I feel like integrity is much to do with everything and Maryland would not earn a thing, too, and nothing would be worse than a man who couldn't be at home because he'd need to make money for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...