Monday, February 17, 2020

If there is an App Bubble and Play Station 5 Parts Issues

I am not a tech blog, nor do I fashion myself as one. But, I am aware if we are so on our phones that we have an App Bubble on the horizon and I don't think as a person, I appreciate empty tech. I feel mad as hades that Tech is outstripping Science by a wide margin and Science made Tech, not the other way around.

The reality of it that is problematic is here at home, we'd have a lot of Chicagoans en route and in the City. I feel that Silicon Valley would make as much as New York City boroughs and that is dragging economies in other places. It would be akin to Ad Space being all me and no anyone else and we'd need other people, not needle people.

I feel en route to my tangent, in midstream, on this President's Day is the People Make the Cars. I feel that is an issue where we'd run in and out of Sim Racing Leagues and we'd have the issue where someone's Fan Base will always go where they are wanted.

I feel that coming back to cars, the Parts Break of the Play Station 5 is nerving gamers. It would be like the Parts Issues of the Mid 1970's that irreversibly changed Detroit forever. It would put a chill in Video Gamers to the point that development shouldn't be taken for granted again.

I would scream if School was a Game and I'd scream if the only thing School was good for was getting out of the house. I feel like are we getting away with wasting True Talents and Gifts and crowding them with anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...