Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Pilot Pete is Grounding the High Flying Bachelor Organization

I feel like "LID BLOWN! LID BLOWN!" with Pilot Pete's Womanizing Abilities like I was wanting my 5 Year Old Ethic showed up like Mark Osborne vs. Don Garlits, even though it was not always civil or agreeable. What I feel is if someone wants your Mom, nothing good comes out of it.

I feel guilty, too, for hashing and rehashing the cycle, but, Grounding the Plane for Good like it was the Memphis Belle is not good. I feel like, too, nothing good comes out of Defending Women, and I feel like as a Big Guy, I am wanting Indianapolis better than the Peloton on Mother's Day.

I'd rather'd want the Conservative 30 Minute Sponsor for Family Sitcoms because it would be more comfortably relatable. I find what I don't vibe with is if you can't get along with Oklahoma losing to Mt St Joseph at Mt St Joseph, at the bad bar, we'd have more issues than the Offspring Album could fix.

I'd much, much rather'd have the Overdue Battle between Seattle Alternative and Orlando Pop like we where not jilted out of a Packers-Steelers Super Bowl! I feel my post would generally be written out of my mood, like the Shocker didn't happen in the 19 The Winstons and I'd feel happier if Non Disclosure Agreements where not to blow your lid off frivolously like Pinocchio as opposed to funneling money to Women.

I am nowhere near perfect, and I am nowhere close to Office Duty, but, what I am aware is for as much as I want to be like my heroes, I feel an emotional tug of wanting to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...