Monday, July 20, 2020

07202020 Driver of the Year Standings

This is my Driver of the Year Standings for July 20th, 2020 and this is the Man on the Moon Anniversary, but, this is not the touchstone like last year. The rumors are getting insurmountable against Iowa Speedway and the Word on the Street is I would not be happy with the walls be moved, like a lot of fans, but, we can't avoid the writing on the wall.

1 Austin Cindric XFinity

2 Ty Gibbs ARCA

3 Justin Bonsignore Whelen National Modified

4 Brian Brown ASCS

5 Tyler Courtney USAC

6 Grant Enfinger Trucks

7 Kevin Harvick NASCAR Rotation Cup

8 Denny Hamlin NASCAR Rotation Cup

9 Scott Dixon IndyCar

10 Carson McCarl ASCS

11 Chase Briscoe XFinity

12 Ryan Oehler NHRA

Qualifying Board

Lewis Hamilton F1 +1

Valtteri Bottas F1 -1

Doug Kalitta NHRA

Austin McCarl ASCS

Jason Line NHRA

Matt Hagan NHRA

Cole Custer NASCAR Rotation Cup

Austin Dillon NASCAR Rotation Cup

Practice Board

Simon Pagenaud IndyCar

Josef Newgarden IndyCar

I would like to close out with why that Brad K went on his Al Unser,Sr. over Quin Houff and a Minor League Demotion. I would think that Starcom lost fans nationally with replacing Landon Cassill with Quin Houff and that was not just national, it was Cedar Rapids Jefferson Fighting J-Hawks National and that is another cultural wax you can't forgive. 

Also, I feel like decorums would be an issue, and I don't want to name names, but, people would know where this is headed. I don't think people generally give things out unless it is Kids, and I feel we'd have a less harmless Brock if we where talking Pokemon, where he'd gush over Women and get his lid blown every single time. I feel I wouldn't be giving things up if I was General Manager or On My Deathbed, to pay for my New Liver Hospital Bills that Kickstarter would not do, even if it was a suspiciously uncomfortable triple digit #.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...