Wednesday, July 15, 2020

101: I feel that Bubba Wallace is Not Helping His Cause With His Actions

I feel that I am livid at Bubba Wallace is the fact the guy is just losing it. I do not want to be poking the bear, or even coming close to poking the same bear, but, just losing it at the All Star Race or another Racing Major/Crown Jewel affects your sponsors/payday. This is not CART and Wally Dallenbach, Sr. and Andrew Craig dropping the ball, this is Bubba Wallace dropping the ball at the 10th Yard Line.

I feel like calling it 101 because half the country wants to cheer his actions and the other half of the country wants to despise his actions. What I don't need is another Shaft, and Shaft would be exactly how he is going about things!

This is not Currier and or Ives, and I feel Madder than a Wet Hen that it would be Hank Hill's "The Boy Ain't Right" even though I always have never been a Mike Judge because of Beavis and Butthead. I feel this is not a post I want to consider, even though the worst people, and I mean the worst people, would be taking on activist roles WITHOUT doing anything.

It is a toxic time, we don't have the Olympics and you have to lie to me blindly before you'd say fine. Bubba ruined a Perfectly Good All Star Race by throwing his cars Front Bumper on Michael McDowell's Hauler.

I would feel like I would shriek if I was a detail guy, let alone I was a General Manager, heaven forbid if I was a General Manager. It would be like Ernie Banks other than instead of having to quit rather than carry on willy-nilly into the Postseason, he is more interested in hanging on and clinging to the American and International Public.

I feel like I am mad that after a while, Character gets better Sponsors and I would be happier with the rising of all ships. This is not a rising of all ships and I feel we would need other things, especially character, before we can commit to rising of all ships.

The wreck was bad enough, but, having to say your rival is a joke when your the joke yourself is uncouth and I feel like this is not good to just string people along without returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...