Monday, July 20, 2020

Would Gateway and Nashville Fairgrounds be in the Cup Series Next Year?

I would think for the "Those About to Rock...FIRE!" Phase of this Blog Post, I would wonder would Gateway be the All Star Race and an XFinity Points Weekend and would Nashville Fairgrounds be home to the Cup Series All American 400 after the skeleton crews of Joliet and Newton call it a day?

I would get an epic kick out of the All Star Race being in the Gateway City where the Autograph Session would be in the Hollowed Halls of America's Dome and I would think that having the All American 400 be both a Cup Race and a Snowball Derby Qualifier would be fun.

I don't think it would be fun to imagine any track being shuttered and the rumors around Joliet and Newton are numerous and not in a good way. They do not have a staff and the skeleton units at both places have called it a Year and then some. Would this mean Alex Bowman is All Time Hero in Chicagoland and would this mean Josef Newgarden is All Time Hero in Newton? The All Time Hero equation is not a good equation and we would have to need answers ASAP.

I don't know if the Ivory Tower would get a kick out of having the All Star Race in the Gateway City, but, I would presume for as much as I want Seattle in XFinity to pair up with Indy Car or Formula One, the city would have to be safe and sound and that had a role in lidding the 32 Year Run of the Northwest Nationals, much to my and other fans dismay.

If Portland still is a Civil War in the Fall, my not so secret Plan B would be race Richmond and throw more years on the board because I would love them SOOOOOOOOO Much. In all seriousness, if Newton didn't come back, I would say Indy Car would need Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...